Saturday, October 13, 2007

Tuesday night can not come soon enough.

I do dumb things fairly frequently. It is tough for me not to be spontanous, my personality profile likens me to a dog who is into everything always curious. With that said I bought Red Sox playoff tickets for Tuesday night in Cleveland. In one of the many deals I have made with my wife, I made a deal to go to a Red Sox playoff game this year if it wasn't "too" expensive and I didn't have to a week off of work. Both of those feel into place for next tuesday night. Along with my myself I convinced my brother (not to hard) and two of my softball buddies to go.
I am sure I will write about my experiences after Tuesday, also next week I will be making an announcement on my future and it does involve sled dogs, the artic circle, and an igloo.

1 comment:

Hermi said...

Hey Ben, if the announcement is the one you just gave us on the MattandHermi blog then WOW! That is so cool that you guys will be close to us now. We can get together a lot! Do you still have the same phone number? Matt will be pumped. By the way, is there any chance that you are taking a job with a youth ministry called "The Post"? I heard it's cool there.